Australian University Teacher of the Year Profile Booklets
This booklet captures the profiles of Australia’s most highly recognised university teachers from 1997 to 2021. Since 1997, the Australian Awards for University Teaching (AAUT) have recognised Australia’s leading university educators and the impact of their teaching on student learning. AAUT has recognised these outstanding educators through Citation, Program, and Teaching Awards, as well as the prestigious Australian Award for University Teacher of the Year (AAUTY), previously known as the Prime Minister’s Award.
- Profile Booklet of Australian Awards for University Teaching 1997-2021
- Profile Booklet of Australian Awards for University Teaching 1997-2018
- Profile Booklet of Australian Awards for University Teaching 1997-2016
- Profile Booklet of Australian Awards for University Teaching 1997-2015
Awards Ceremony Booklets
Teachers have one of the most honourable and important jobs in the world – shaping the future
of people from all backgrounds and at all stages of life. Universities simply couldn’t educate
the almost one and a half million students they do each year without them.
These awards recognise the most outstanding teachers and programs across the sector,
celebrating university teachers at different stages in their careers, from early career academics
to those who have devoted a lifetime to learning and teaching. We congratulate all award winners and hope their example will inspire current and future leaders in education.
- 2022 Awards Ceremony Booklet
- 2021 Awards Ceremony Booklet
- 2020 Awards Ceremony Booklet
- 2019 Awards Ceremony Booklet
- 2018 Awards Ceremony Booklet
- 2017 Awards Ceremony Booklet
- 2017 Citations Ceremony Booklet
- 2016 Awards Ceremony Booklet
- 2016 Citations Ceremony Booklet
- 2012 – 2015 Awards Recipients List
- 2012 – 2015 Citations Recipients List