2020 AAUT Assessor Briefing Session
5 October, 2020
In this week AAUT Assessor Briefing Session, Awards Director has explained the roles and responsibilities of the assessors and tips to assessing.
2020 AAUT Submission closed
28 September, 2020
Awards Team would like to thank all the ICOs and nominees for all their work in submitting their nominations.
2020 AAUT Submission Closing Date
21 September, 2020
2020 AAUT submission upload is closing this Friday 25 Sep.
2020 AAUT Submission Open
14 September, 2020
The AAUT Awards Portal is now open for uploading submissions.
Submission upload: 14 to 25 Sept
2021 Recipients Announcement
10 September, 2020
With the date change of the 2021 AAUT Ceremony to Wednesday 2nd June 2021, Universities Australia will formally announce the recipients at the end of February 2021. More details to come.
2020 Career Achievement Award
7 September, 2020
To further recognising the incredible efforts of the academics’ contribution to the sector, Universities Australia is pleased to reinstate the Career Achievement Award this year. This award is occasionally awarded to one or more individuals who have:
- Made an outstanding contribution to learning and teaching
- Had a major influence and left an enduring legacy
- Been recognised throughout the higher education sector.
Extension of Closing date: 2020 AAUT nominee registration
4 September, 2020
Considering the current COVID-19 situation, the 2020 AAUT nominee registration closing date is now extended to Wednesday 9 September, 11.59pm AEST.
Please contact the Awards Team if you have any questions.
2020 AAUT Awards Committees
3 September, 2020
We are pleased to introduce the 2020 AAUT Awards Committees. This year, we are introducing Deputy Chair who will be taking on the full responsibilities as Chair in the next round.
2020 AAUT Nomination Closing date
31 August, 2020
Reminder: 2020 AAUT Nomination is closing this Friday, 4th September 2020.
SANTPEN UPLIFT Workshop: Video links
27 August, 2020
Thank you South Australia and Northern Territory Promoting Excellence Network (SANTPEN) for sharing their Uplift Workshop video links below:
- Opening session: Professor Angela Carbone (AAUT)
- Individual Citation recipient: Professor Kate Douglas (Flinders University)
- Team Citation recipient: Mrs Tamra Ulpen (University of SA)
- Evidence & Narrative: Dr Gavin Sanderson (University of SA) and Dr Francis Ben (Tabor Adelaide)
- Assessors Panel: Dr Bopelo Boitshwarelo (Charles Darwin University), Dr Gavin Sanderson (University of SA) and Dr Francis Ben (Tabor Adelaide)